<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
6:38 PM
Work was GREAT. :D
Haha, except that it was Tiring t the MAX.
But yea, Its Wonderful other than that.
I think, Its like BEST job? HAHAHA :D
K, so First Day we made Spins&Twists. HAHAH
Damn Nice :D
We got free drinks and free food too. Omgggg:D
HAHA, then we apparently have 2 mentors.
One is Amelya(Mel) and Kevin. Omg.
Mel is MARRIED, WITH 2 SONS
Sh doesnt even seem like what her actual age is please. Omg
K, Kevin was known as Weird Guy for Me&Veneetha.
HAHAHA, I swear.
Hes weird, seriously.
He laugh t himself? Like when its not funny -.-
But hes nice, :D
During like free time, HAHAH
Me&Veneetha concluded that
Hes QUITE hot actually if he:
1.CHANGE HIS HAIRSTLYE T A HOTTER ONE.
2.Take off his specs
3.Dont smoke. Haha.
But actually, I dont rly knw if he smokes.
I only knw he borrowed lighter frm Mel. HAHAH

OH YEA, and and and.
Its like, Scandalous. HAHAHA
Serious. cos theres delivery right
So ytd i guess, Chris another Barista, were taking the orders.
Then he wrote, KEVIN'S LOVER. HAHAHA
Damn funny.
Im still waiting t see who isit man :D
Then during sometime ytd
Mel was like saying Kevin's Fans. HAHAHA
Omgggg, I dont get whats so Attractive about him.
Weird Guy I swear.
Super weird.
&I've got pictures of the people! HAHAH :D
But not today I guess, End of week :D

Oh right, Our job is damn stress. HAHAH :D
Lunch is the stressest t th max D:
Its like, Alot of orders.
And we have t follow th recipe. HAHAHAHAH :D
But, Fun :D
OH AND. the customers, Most are ANGMOHS.
SUPERRRRR ULTRA HOT I SWEAR, Seriously.

Hahah,
I'm glad
I worked at Spinelli Change Alley :D


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003